Best Trust Registration in Bengaluru 9071767775 / 7353752277 Trust Pan Card and Trust Deed Registration Certificate of Trust / Society / Association/ Club. One call you will get Exceptional information related to your service Best Trust Registration in Bengaluru
1. Before you register your trust you will need to decide the following:
a) Name of the trust
b) Address of the trust
c) Objects of the trust(charitable or Religious)
d) One settler of the trust
e) Two trustees of the trust
f) Property of the trust-movable or immovable property (normally a small amount of cash/cheque is given to be the initial property of the trust, in order to save on the stamp duty).
2. Prepare a Trust Deed on stamp paper of the requisite value (8% of the value of the property of the trust in Delhi. The rate varies from state to state)
3. A requirement for registration of Trust Deed with the Local Registrar under the Indian Trusts Act, 1882:
a) Trust Deed on stamp paper of requisite value (as stated on point no.2 above)
b) One passport size photograph & copy of the proof of identity of the settler
c) One passport size photograph & copy of the proof of identity of each of the two trustees.
d) One passport size photograph & copy of the proof of identity of each of the two witnesses.
e) Signature of settler on all the pages of the Trust Deed
f) Witness by two persons on the Trust Deed.
4. Go to the local registrar & submit the Trust Deed, along with one Photocopy, for registration. The photocopy of the Deed should also contain the signature of settlers on all the pages. At the time of registration, the settler & two witnesses are required to be personally present, along with their identity proof in the original.
5. The Registrar retains the photocopy & returns the original registered copy of the Trust Deed.
A trust is a fiduciary arrangement that allows a third party, or trustee, to hold assets on behalf of a beneficiary or beneficiaries. Trusts can be arranged in many ways and can specify exactly how and when the assets pass to the beneficiaries
Two trustees A trust needs a minimum of two trustees; there is no upper limit to the number of trustees. The Board of Management comprises the trustees. The application for registration should be made to the official having jurisdiction over the region in which the trust is sought to be registered.
Documents Required For Trust Registration in India
Best Trust Registration in Bengaluru 9071767775 With our Magnificent advisory for your passport Since 1999 ISO Certified with ™ and we are donor service all over Bengaluru.
Trust and society are two such organizations. … Trust is a legal arrangement in which a person holds property for the sake of some other person. Society is an association of person, who come together to fulfill any particular purpose, described under the act.
1) Society is a system of social relationships whereas an association is a group of people. … 3) Society is natural, but associations are artificial. It is deliberately formed by the people for achievements of some definite interests. 4) Society may be organised or unorganised but association must be organised.
Passport / All types of Pan Card / Aadhar Card / Marriage Certificate / Court Marriage Register Marriage / Visa / HRD & MEA Apostille Attestation / Birth Certificate & Death Certificate / Affidavits & Notary / Income Certificate / Caste Certificate & Domicile Certificate / GST License & Trade License / RTO / Voter ID / Driving License / international Driving Licence / Bus Train Flight Tickets / Money Transfer / IT Returns / Business Power of Attorney /
GPA / Legal Property Registration / Partition Deed / Family Tree / Sale Deed / Gift Deed / Sale Agreements / Release Deed / Property Legal Registration / Will / Rectification Deed / Mortgage / Confirmation Deed / Encumbrance Certificate / Certified Copy / Declaration / All type of Rent & Lease Sale Agreement / Partnership Deed / Indemnity Bond / MOU
/ Hand loan Agreement / Marriage Registration / Khata Transfer / Mother Deed Translation / Notary / Gazetted Attestation / Construction Plan Sanction And Approval / Property Tax / Labour License / Food License / Trade License / Import Export licence / Website Design & Development / Police clearance certificate PCC & Job And Background PVC / Domicile Certificate / Rental & Lease Agreements / Shop license / Medical License / Company Registration / Firm Registration / Deeds / Family Tree / Gift Deed / GPA Deed / Sale deed / A1 officer Gazetted Attestation / Business License / Single Status Certificate / Bachelor Certificate / ISO Certification Registration